(Committee for Digital General Resources)
- To discuss and make policy recommendations about electronic resources.
- To serve as a resource in the development of procedures for managing the
selection and control of electronic resources.
- To make recommendations about electronic resources that span two or more
library areas at Yale and manage those resources including funding, platform
- To air concerns and discuss implications of the development of the electronic
- To report to selectors annually on electronic resource issues and communicate
regularly the work of the committee.
- To develop electronic resource informational training for selectors in
conjunction with the CDC Education and Training Subcommittee.
- Nisa Bakkalbasi (term member 7-11-06 through 7-10-07)
- Kathleen Bauer (ex officio, usability)
- Marcia Bickoff (term member 7-11-06 through 7-08-08)
- Cynthia Crooker (medical)
- Gwyneth Crowley (social sciences)
- Joan Emmet (ex officio, NERL)
- Mary Jane Kelsey (law)
- Suzanne Lorimer (reference and undergraduate needs)
- Ann Okerson (collections development general)
- Kimberly Parker (chair)
- Rich Richie (areas studies)
- Susanne Roberts (humanities)
- Andy Shimp (sciences)
Search CDC Website
Other Useful Links:
Yale University Library
Council | M&PSA
Library Committees | LibLicense
Yale University Library Collection Development Council
last updated: November 2006/ kp
2000-2006 Yale University Library