University Librarian and Library Management Council
The Microcosm Group, Library Management Council and University Librarian Alice Prochaska chartered the Communications Committee to support and promote open and two-way communication across the entire Library system. The Committee will address the following charges:
- Determine goals and measures so we know we have progressed in our value of open and two-way communication
- Consider content of information so communication is useful and thoughtful--get people's attention in more informed ways
- Communicate both the means and process of improving communications
- Advise on communications vehicles such as Library Links and Staff Intranet
- Develop and implement feedback mechanisms
Frequency of Meetings:
Monthly and as needed.
Diane Young Turner (Sponsor), Sharon Tarascio
Length of Service:
Appointed by University Librarian and Associate University Librarian for Human Resources, Staff Training and Security.
Selection of Chairman:
Term of Service of Chair:
Principal Areas of Activity:
Support and promotion of open and two-way communication across the entire Library system.
Official Home Page:
Information Submitted By:
Return to Standing Committees