Printing Voyager Reports from the Library |
File Upload / Review System
Users must have an individual Voyager login and valid Yale NetID, and be registered to use the system. Shared logins such as student IDs will not work.
Searching and Printing
- If you have created one, click on the desktop shortcut for the Voyager Report Page.
- Click on "Click here to access the system."
- Click on the"Acquisitions" button.
- Locate the PDF file with the date of the document you want to print, and click to open.
NOTE: The date of the file will usually be the day after the report or PO was created. PO's approved one day should be available for printing the next day.
- Search for your documents.
- The best printing methods are either to use "Print/Current Page" for single pages or make a note of page numbers and print all at once.
- To search for documents from specific libraries or collections, click on the binoculars in the gray area on the left side of the screen or on "Find / Open Full Reader Search" on the Adobe taskbar.
- The best search phrase is the name of your library or collection as it appears in the PO or other header, e.g. Order Support, East Asian, Geology, Music, Economic Development, etc. Try to avoid using terms which will be very common, like SML, order, or serial, especially by themselves.
- Be aware that some terms will show up more than once in the same document, and the search results will reflect this. The results show the number of times the word or phrase is found in the file, not the number of separate documents which exist.