- Bhatt, Purnima Mehta. Scholar's guide to Washington, D.C
for African studies. Washington: Smithsonian Institution
- SML Z3501 B48 (LC)
- Cook, Chris. The making of modern Africa: a guide to archives.
New York: Facts on File, c 1995.
- SML Reference Z3508 H5 C66X 1995 (LC)
- Duignan, Peter. Handbook of American resources for African
studies. Stanford, Calif.: Hoover Institution on War, Revolution,
and Peace, Stanford University, 1967.
- SML Reference Z3501 D849 (LC)
- Guide to the sources of the history of the nations. B.
Africa. Zug, Inter Documentation [c1970-1983] 8 v.
- SML Reference CD941 G85 (LC)
Prepared by the International Council on Archives, each volume
describes the resources relating to African history to be found
in a particular area or country. Devoted to primarily to public
and private archive repositories, but also takes into account
materials in libraries and museums.
- Guides to materials for West African history European
archives. London: Athione Press, 1962- 1973. 5v.
- SML Reference CD1000 G85 (LC)
- Henige, David P. A union list of Africana archival materials
in microform. 2nd ed. [Madison, Wisc.: University of Wisconsin?],
- SML Z3509 +H46 1984 (LC)
- Pearson, J. D. A guide to manuscripts and documents in
the British Isles relating to Africa. London, England; New
York: Mansell, 1993-
- SML Reference Room CD1048 AS M37 1993 (LC)
- South, Aloha. Guide to non-federal archives and manuscripts
in the United States relating to Africa. London; New York:
H. Zell Publishers, 1988. 2 v.
- SML Reference CD3002 S68 1989 (LC)
- _____. South, Aloha. Guide to Federal archives relating
to Africa. [Waltham, Mass.: African Studies Association,
- SML Reference Z3509 +S67 (LC)
Send comments about this web site to: email@example.com
Last update: 14 September 1998