• Support the Collection Space Management project to improve the shelving condition in SML.
- Resolve bibliographic and holdings problems for monographs to be transferred to LSF in a timely manner.
- Collect data for monograp problem resolution and establish the basis for the next year's production goal.
- Review and triage 4000 volumes of serials monthly for pulling in the SML stacks.
- Resolve bibliographic and holdings problems promptly for the 4000 monthly serial volumes to be transferred to LSF.
- Improve and complete documentation and training for CSM monographs and serials processing.
- Train LSF staff in processing serial item for serial transfer.
- Review the staffing needs and adjust staff assignments as the project moves along.
• Make continued progress in the Serials recon cleanup.
- Develop strategy and action plan to clean up the serial problems remaining from the vendor's conversion process (Summer 2005).
- Resume the serial holdings conversion for Kline and SSL libraries if staffing permits (Fall 2005).
• Support the Library's authority control effort through heading clean-up processes.
- Work with Authority Control Librarian to identify target projects.
- Assist in the transition of vended authority services from OCLC to Backstage Library and in the processing of backlog of deleted and changed heading report.
• Establish regular catalog maintenance progams and procedures.
- Identify target projects from current Orbis record maintenance needs.
- Design and implement routine catalog maintenance procedures.
- Provide documentation and training for routine or regular catalog maintenance processes.
- Establish web form for reporting catalog eorrors in Orbis.
• Support team staff's professional development and growth.
- Train and support team members to develop new skills needed for the team's ongoing or new tasks and projects.
- Encourage team members' participation in library-wide committees or tasks groups.
- Reassess the staff training needs as the team moves from project to project.