Siku Quanshu (Wenyuange Edition) Intranet Version
[Download Chinese Fonts]
News: Siku Quanshu Intranet Program has been upgraded to Version 1.2.
-- System Administrator, June 6, 2006
New Features of SKQS Intranet Version 1.2:
- the enlarge function when browsing the content pages and images
- the horizontal and vertical print function
- the setting for "number of display result"
IMPORTANT: To print from the new version, one-time installation of an ActiveX control, MeadCo's ScriptX, is required. To install, follow the instructions below. If you are at a library public workstation that does not allow downloads, please contact public services staff for assistance.
- Answer "Yes" to install ScriptX when the "Security Warning" window pops up; or,
- For Windows XP, on the top of the IE browser, click on the line "This site might require the following ActiveX control: MeadCo's ScriptX from Mead & Company Limited, click here to install" if it is displayed; or,
- Open this page, and click on Run, or click on Save first and then run it from its saved folder.
Note: Please keep in mind that your institution is licensed to no more than one or two (mostly one) active login(s). The next user will not be able to access the database until you log off. So please try to limit your session as short as you can and remember to log out by clicking on the [DengChu] or [Logout] link at the top-right corner of the main search page when you are done. Thank you. -- System Administrator
For Help: contact