Privileges Office Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM-12:45PM and 1PM-4:45PM
- 2 months at Divinity, Music, Geology, Math, Cushing/Whitney Medical, Sterling Memorial Libraries and the Center for Science and Social Science Information (CSSSI).
- 21 days at Bass.
- 1 day at Arts Library.
How many books (or other types of loans) can I check out at once?
- Undergraduates: 100 books/loans
- Undergraduate Senior: 150 books/loans
- Summer Students: 25 books/loans
Loans from any collection, including requests from the Library shelving Facility (LSF), are counted.
How Much am I Charged if I'm Late Returning a Loan?
- Regular overdue fine: $0.50 cents per day
- Lost or long-overdue material: Material that has not been returned 35 days after the due date will be declared LOST automatically. The patron will be assessed a $75.00 Unreturned Book Fee and a non-refundable $20.00 Processing Fee, as well as the overdue fines.
- Inquire about a fine/charge to your account
- Other types of overdue fees:
- $2.00 per day for overdue books that have been recalled.
- $2.00 per day for 3-day reserves.
- $3.00 per hour for reserve 2-hour and 24-hour reserve books.
- The due date stamped or receipts placed in the book at the time it is borrowed is the library's official notice that the book will be due on that date, unless it is called back earlier for another reader. The borrower is responsible for the return or renewal of the book on or before the due date.