The Rescuing the Memory of our Peoples Archives Manual was prepared in connection with the Rescuing the Memory of our Peoples Project for Archives Documentation and Oral History, a mission project of the International Association for Mission Studies (IAMS).
The Chinese translation was produced by the Centre for the Study of Christianity in Asia, Trinity theological College, Singapore. In the Chinese edition, five more appendices have been added:
- G. Directory to contact persons on church archives in Singapore
- H. A Brief description to the Microfilm holdings in Trinity Theological College, Singapore
- I. Holdings on the History of Christianity in Singapore in the National Library Board, Singapore
- J. Holdings on the History of Christianity in Singapore in the National Archives, Singapore
- K. Holdings on the History of Christianity in Singapore in the National University of Singapore Library.
Related documents & links:
Please send suggestions for additions to this page to: Martha.Smalley@yale.edu
Last updated: 08/03/06