Alphabetical Listing of Holdings
Holdings by Subject
Electronic Text Search
- Late Medieval Liturgical Offices
- Covers nearly 1500 liturgical offices, 50,000 poems and 2,000
liturgical manuscripts, as well as thousands of chants and plainsong. A comprehensive
two volume printed guide offers comprehensive guidance on strategies for using
- LDS Emigrant Roster and Voyage History, 1840-1869
(Salt Lake City, UT: Your Ship, 1997)
- Contains a comprehensive roster of LDS emigrants and the
ships they traveled on over the indicated period. Intended as a genealogy
- Lessico di frequenza dell'italiano parlato
(Milano: Etaslibri, c1993)
- This is a book and 2 floppy disks package. It is a linguistic
tool to analyze word frequencies in spoken Italian. All materials are in Italian.
- LIZ: Letteratura Italiana Zanichelli: Il CD Della
Letteratura Italiana (Bologna, Italy: Zanichelli, 1993)
- A CD-ROM database offering a chronological and thematic survey
of Italian literature from the medieval and early modern periods. It features
primary source works by 106 noted authors including Boccaccio, Dante, Petrarch,
Macchiavelli, and Cellini. For more information, take a look at NYU's
online bibliography of the contents of LIZ.
- Letters of Delegates to Congress 1774-1789 ***NOW
IN SML CD-ROM REFERENCE CENTER, WORKSTATION 4***
- A database containing the extension of Edmund C. Burnett's
Letters of Members of the Continental Congress. In total, it contains
some 18,000 pertinent documents detailing letters of delegates to Congress.
This CD-ROM contains 22 volumes out of an eventual 25 volume set. Updates
- Library of the Future (Garden Grove, CA: World
Library, Inc., 1993)
- The Library of the Future includes the writings of Louisa
May Alcott, Frank Baum, Lewis Carroll, Theodore Dreiser, Washington Irving,
Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Edgar Allen Poe, Adam Smith, and Mary Wollstonecraft
in a collection that presents 800 works from the Western Tradition.
- Literary Eras: Literature of the Spanish Caribbean
to 1900 (Woodbridge, CT: Primary
Source Media, 1998)
- Literary Eras uses the same engine as the Major
Authors series to archive full texts written in the Spanish Caribbean
before 1900. The largest set of texts is the archive of poetry, containing
nearly 500 full collections of poems by José Martí, Juan de
Castellanos, José María Heredia, José Gautier Benítez,
and others. Also includes other types of material such as biographies, essays,
fiction, histories, illustrations, journals, letters, theatrical works, and
travel accounts. Users can search the database by title, author, date of publication,
or may search for words or phrases in the texts. For more information, see
of the program by the publisher or consult the user's guide available at the
Electronic Text Center.
- Literary Theory on CD-ROM (Cambridge, UK: Chadwyck-Healey,
- This collection contains over 800 key works in literary theory
from the fifth century B.C. to the present. Fully searchable by author, title,
keyword, and date of publication. For more information, see the publisher's
description of the product or stop by the ETC.
- Literaturlexikon: Walther Killy (Berlin: Directmedia,
- An archive of information on several hundred German authors.
All text and documentation in German.
- Logos Bible Software 2.0c (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos
Research Systems, 1996)
- A CD-ROM featuring 15 different Bibles in Hebrew, Greek,
Latin, and English. The program includes devotional works, The Confessions
of St. Augustine, and the text of over 40 hymns. Commentaries, concordances,
lexicons, and maps also appear. The Yale Divinity School Library has a detailed
helpsheet for this program.available on the web.
Send comments to the SML Reference Desk