Alphabetical Listing of Holdings
Holdings by Subject
Electronic Text Search
- The Native American Experience (Woodbridge,
CT: Primary Source Media,
- This CD-ROM is a fully indexed collection of primary source documents and
pictures designed to complement the high school history curriculum. Hyperlinks,
timelines, maps, picture albums, content lists, and flexible full-text searches
facilitate access to hundreds of documents and images. Topics covered include
creation myths, the Conquest, the Indian Wars, the American Indian Movement,
language, land and environment, and casino gambling. The set comes with a
user's guide, a teacher's guide, and a guide to using primary sources.
- New Bible Library (Oklahoma City, OK: Ellis Enterprises,
- This CD-ROM offers scholars a range of approaches to Biblical studies,
including over a dozen versions of the Bible itself, as well as maps, dictionaries,
and commentaries in an interlinked format.
- New Riders' Official World Wide Web Yellow Pages
(Indianapolis, IN: New Riders Pub., c1995).
- This is a book and floppy disk package. The book is a yellow pages directory
of sites on the World Wide Web. Each entry contains the site's URL, keywords
that describe the site, and a brief description of the site. The floppy disk
contains a fully indexed electronic version of the book.
- Nietzsche Werke (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1994)
- The Nietzsche Werke: Historisch-kritishe Ausgabe is a database of the core
published and unpublished writings of Nietzsche as they appear in the printed
Colli/Montinari edition. The texts are in German and are fully searchable
by words, concepts, and relationships.
Register: Cumulative Index, 1811-1849
- SML CD-ROM Reference Center, Workstation 4
- Nineteenth-Century Fiction (Alexandria, VA: Chadwyck-Healey,
- Only a slight misnomer, Nineteenth-Century Fiction contains full texts
of works of Romantic and Victorian prose fiction written from 1781 to 1901.
250 works and over 100 authors are represented in the collection. For more
information, see the publisher's
Century Short-Title Catalogue ~ Series I & II 1801 - 1870 ~ Series
III 1871 - 1919
- SML CD-ROM Reference Center, Workstation 2
Zealand National Bibliography/Te Puna
- SML CD-ROM Reference Center, Workstation 5
- Nuremberg War Crimes (Seattle, WA : Aristarchus
Knowledge Industries, 1995)
- The Nuremberg War Crimes Trials database consists of four parts: three
sets of government documents and the Final Report:
- International Military Tribunal (IMT). A 42-volume set known as the
'grey books'. These books contain the trial of the major war criminals,
conducted by the International Military Tribunal, with prosecutors from
the USA, France, UK and USSR.
- Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression. An 11-volume set (the 'red books').
This state department work is an overview of the International Military
Tribunal proceedings; much of the documentation overlaps with that in
- Nuremberg Military Tribunal (NMT). A 16-volume set (the 'green books').
This set includes 12 very well known cases, such as the Kripp, IG Farben
and medical experiments cases, with prosecutors only from the USA. The
NMT started later than the IMT and often frowns on the IMT as precedent.
- Final Report to the Secretary of the Army (TTFR). This is a one-volume
final report prepared by Telford Taylor in 1949; it includes the full
text of Telford Taylor's monograph, The Nuremberg Trials, War Crimes and
International Law (1949), as Appendix B.
Send comments to the SML Reference Desk