- Talmudic Encyclopedia (Jerusalem: Yad
Harav Herzog, 1995)
- The Talmudic Encyclopedia provides a comprehensive presentation of all
Halakhic subjects dealt with in the Talmud and in post-Talmudic Rabbinic literature
from the Gaonic Period to the present, including the sources, reasonings,
and variations of opinion relevant to each subject.
- Tasso, Torquato: Tutte Le Opere (Rome: Archivio
- This Italian literature CD-ROM contains the complete works of the author
Torquato Tasso. It also includes a general concordance, an alphabetical index,
and is fully searchable. It is entirely in Italian. A biography of the author
by G.B. Manso is also included.
- Thanhouser Films: An Encyclopedia and History
(Portland, OR: Thanhouser Co. Film Preservation, 1997)
- Covers the early years of the pioneering silent film studio, 1909-1918.
Contains 1,000 film reviews and biographies, over 420 photographs and posters,
and over 20 minutes of film clips.
- Theatre of the Imagination (New York, NY:
Voyager Company, 1995)
- This database contains 15 radio stories by Orson Welles and the Mercury
Theater recorded in the late '30s and early '40s. In addition to the 5 hours
of original radio broadcasts, Theatre of the Imagination also features Leonard
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (Irvine, CA: Thesaurus
Linguae Graecae, UC Irvine, 1987- )
- The Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) database is the work-in-progress of
an ambitious project housed at the University of California, Irvine. The TLG
aims to produce a data bank of all ancient Greek authors and texts extant
from the period between Homer and 600 C.E., including New Testament authors.
TLG contains nearly 2,900 authors and more than 8,000 individual pieces of
extant writing in Greek. The current release is virtually complete through
200 C.E. Also available at the Divinity
Library. For more information, connect
to the TLG Website.
- Titanic: The True Story (Kew, England: Public
Record Office, 1999)
- This CD-ROM contains a full account of the Titanic story as well as a wide
variety of official primary sources relating to the ship and its voyage. Over
9,000 pages of eyewitness accounts, reports, correspondence and images are
included in searchable or facsimile form.
- Transylvania Interactive (Produktion Deutschland, Bucharest,
- This interactive picture CD-ROM contains 244 hi-res photos in 24 bit color quality
from the most interesting places of Transylvania, made from the master photographer
Dan Ioan Dinescu.
- Tucholsky, Kurt: Werke, Briefe, Materialien (Berlin:
- This CD-ROM, a part of the Digitale Bibliothek, contains the works of and
papers relating to German author and journalist Kurt Tucholsky. All text and
documentation in German.
- Turkey and Turkish Foreign Policy (Ankara,
Turkey, Ministry of Foreign
- The documents and pictures in the compact disc were compiled from the Internet
Home Page of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and consist of approximately
5000 pages and hundreds of tables, diagrams and pictures. In addition to the
general information on Turkish history, economy, social and cultural life,
it also includes background information on important foreign policy issues,
texts of bilateral and multilateral agreements and samples of Turkish music.
- Twentieth-Century American Poetry (Alexandria,
VA: Chadwyck-Healey, 2000)
- Contains over 20,000 poems by more than 300 authors beginning with the
traditionalists and continuing to the end of the twentieth century. Includes
all the major movements and schools of twentieth-century American poetry,
including the modern movement, the New School, the Chicago School, the Southern
School, the Confessionals, the Beats and the Black Mountain poets. For more
information consult the full
description from the publisher. The full bibliography accompanying the
CD is available from the reference desk.
© 2007 Yale University Library
This file last modified 10/09/01
Send comments to the SML Reference Desk