Yale University Library will be updating authentication to the Iliad Interlibrary Loan request system to CAS authentication on January 12th and 13th. As a benefit, any reader who wishes to make a ILL request will be able to log into the system using their netid and password. To facilitate the change, readers will not be able to make any borrowing requests from Iliad on Thursday, January 12th and Friday, January 13th.
- Netid and password logon to Iliad
- Existing users will have their history, current loans and outstanding requests available with the new credentials
- New users will have a more user-friendly registration procedure which carry over certain data elements associated with their NetID credentials.
- Non-Yale affiliates with Interlibrary Loan privileges may still use their existing credentials to login (similar to option for NetID or Barcode logon for the ORBIS Place request interface)
- Accounts are being merged based on a match of @yale.edu email addresses. In those cases in which Yale affiliates registered with a non-yale email address, the lending history, current loans and outstanding requests will not merge.
- Any existing user can still access that information using the alternate sign-on method.
- SML Borrowing staff (203-432-1788) and Library IT (mailto: email@example.com) staff are well aware of the potential issues and will be available to assist readers in any of their concerns.