Enterprise Systems and Programming Services
Enterprise Systems manages many of the major systems that support fundamental library services and activities, such as Orbis, the LSF, Databases and Article Searching (MetaLib), Verde, Online Journals and Newspapers (SFX), and locally-developed applications.
- Orbis (Voyager) Acquisitions, Cataloging, Circulation
- Metadata Processing and MARC record manipulation
- Data Mining and reports
- Data loading and extracts
- Programming and application development
- Patron database management
- More services...
Systems Librarian (vacant)
Monday - Friday:
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Library IT Units: