The film titles listed below have been selected by the Near East Curator to support the Near Eastern Studies at Yale University. These films are located in the Yale libraries. Click on a title to see the catalog record and holdings information. Additional titles may be available through the Yale Film Study Center; For those titles, please check the FSC database.
- Occupation 101 [videorecording] : voices of the silenced majority / produced and directed by Sufyan Omeish & Abdallah Omeish ; written by Sufyan Omeish, Abdallah Omeish ; Triple Eye Films. [United States] : Trip’ol’ii Productions, c2008.
- Occupied minds [videorecording]: a Palestinian-Israeli journey beyond hope and despair / produced and directed by Jamal Dajani and David Michaelis Princeton, NJ: Films for the Humanities & Sciences,
- The oil factor [videorecording]: behind the war on terror / produced by Free-Will Productions; produced, written and directed by Audrey Brohy and Gerard Ungerman
- On the edge of peace [videorecording]: six personal stories / a film by Ilan Ziv; production of Tamouz Media, Amythos Productions, Thania Production; in association with Channel Four TV (U.K.). New York, NY: First Run/Icarus Films, c1995.
- On the objection front [videorecording] / a film by Shiri Tsur. New York, NY : First Run/Icarus Films, 2005.
- Once upon a time Baghdad Princeton, NJ: Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2001.
- Oran 0031 [videorecording]: / Bouhmidi Film presente; production, Bouhmidi Film; scenario et realisation, Mohamed Kaddour Brahim Princeton, NJ: Films for the Humanities & Sciences,
- The Ottoman Empire Princeton, NJ: Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c1999.
- Out of place [videorecording]: memories of Edward Said / a film by Sato Makoto; produced by Yamagami Tetsujiro; co-produced by John Junkerman; directed by Sato Makoto Brooklyn, N.Y.: First Run/Icarus Films, c2005.