The film titles listed below have been selected by the Near East Curator to support the Near Eastern Studies at Yale University. These films are located in the Yale libraries. Click on a title to see the catalog record and holdings information. Additional titles may be available through the Yale Film Study Center; For those titles, please check the FSC database.
- Zaki Shan [videorecording] = Zaki Shan / al-Batrus lil-Intaj al-Fanni wa-al-Ikhwah al-Muttahidin lil-Sinama; qissat Muhammad Fadl; ikhraj Wail Ihsan. [al-Qahirah]: Rūtānā, 
- Zamani baray-i masti asbha [videorecording] = A time for drunken horses / Kenneth Rive presents in association with BBC; written, produced, and directed by Bahman Ghobadi. London: Tartan Video: World Cinema [distributor], 2002.
- Zanqat al-sittāt [videorecording] = Zanaet elsetat / ikhrāj ʻAlāʼ Karīm. [Cairo] : Rūtānā, [200-?]
- Zarf Tariq [videorecording] = Zarf Tarek / al-Qissah Bilal Fadl; al-Ikhraj, Wail Ihsan. Cairo: Rūtānā, 2005.
- Zinat [videorecording]: one special day / directed by Ebrahim Mokhtari; produced by Ebrahim Mokhtari &Mahmoud Chokrollahi. Brooklyn, NY: First Run/Icarus Films, 2000.
- Zindan-i zanan [videorecording] = Women¡¯s prison / directed by Manjeh Hekmat. New York: Global Film Initiative, 2002.
- Zir-i pust-i shahr [videorecording] = Under skin of the city / Rakhshan Bani Itimad; tahih-i kanandah-i Rakhshan Bani Itimad, Jahangir Kusari; filmnamah-i Rakhshan Bani Itimad, Farid Mustafavi; kargadan-i Rakhshan Bani Itimad. New York: Global Film Initiative, 2002.