Orbis2 Training Notes
January 23rd, 2002
- review of hands-on training outlines
- discussion of mini-courses
- preparing documentation for NELINET
The Circ, Acq and Cat groups identified what they will need
dept staff re-link items, Acq and Cat need to know how to
course outline to include what we identified in the meeting
should handle it as local training for just those people.
Audrey would like
For our next meeting everyone will prepare draft outlines
outlines, think of public services staff and selectors.
What do they need
Remember to include
1) staff searching and
2) how to interpret a MFHD (Marc Holdings Record).
Everyone needs to know
Also begin identifying documentation that we will need to provide NELINET.
Look through your outlines for the 1-day hands-on classes
workflows; notice schedules;, circ policy matrix values;
For the next meeting bring a draft list.
NEXT MEETING AGENDA
- bring draft list of documentation that we need to prepare for NELINET
- share your mini-course outlines with everyone (if possible