Our two main goals are to verify that:
· All Recalls, Holds, and Pages have migrated
· The request queue has been maintained for items requested by multiple patrons
All active Recalls/Holds/Pages will migrate.
Note that Fulfilled and Lapsed Recalls, Holds, and Pages will not migrate.
Compare the Recall/Hold information in several Orbis patron records with the Recall/Hold information in their corresponding Voyager patron records. In addition, compare Recall/Hold information in several Orbis item records with the item Recall/Hold information in Voyager.
Please finish your review of the Recall/Hold load by 1:30pm today.
1. Display one of your Patron records in Orbis. Pick #12 ‘Patron WANTS’ to view your patron’s Holds/Recalls.
2. Display the same Patron record in Voyager. To display Hold/Recall information:
§ The number of Holds/Recalls is listed under the book-with-hold-slip icon.
§ Click on the Holds/Recalls icon to see the full list of items.
3. Check to see that the Recall/Hold information is also correctly displaying in the Voyager item record. Copy down the Item barcode from the Recall/Hold list in the Patron record. Click on the ‘Item’ Icon in the Circulation client, and enter the barcode. Item level Recall/Hold information is located in the ‘Request Maintenance’ book-with-wrench icon. Click on the icon to see a full list of patrons who have requested this item.
4. Check to make sure that the following information has migrated correctly:
q Recall/Hold is attached to the right Patron
q Request Type (‘H’ for Holds and Pages, ‘R’ for Recalls)
q Item Requested (Item Barcode)
q Date Requested
q Time Requested
q Request Rank
q Expiration Date
q Pickup Location
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the Patron Barcode plus a detailed description of the recall/hold problem.