I am an archivist at the Beinecke Library, a library I urge you all to visit during your time here. I mostly work on the collections of American poets by cataloging and preserving their correspondence, writings, photographs, and other materials. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that might come up in your work. I would be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee to discuss your research or meet you at the Bass Library. I look forward to meeting you!
How can I help you?I will:
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs specifically for students, as well as with notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources, and formulate your search strategies
- Support you even when you’re not around (on vacation or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don’t know where to start, or you can’t think of what to do next
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you
Please contact me and we'll set something up in Bass.