ATLASES AND MAPS & THE WAR
- Air University Library. World War I maps.
- Buffetaut, Yves. Atlas de la premiere guerre mondiale, 1914-1918: la chute des empires europeens. Paris: Editions Autrement, 2005.
SML Stacks G1037 B84 2005 (LC)
- Gilbert, Martin. The Routledge atlas of the First World War. London: Routledge, 1994.
SML Reference D521 G753 1994 (LC)
- Hughes, Matthew. The Palgrave concise historical atlas of the First World War. New York: Palgrave MacMillan, 2005.
SML Reference G1037 H84 2005 (LC)
- Johnston’s Royal atlas of modern geography exhibiting, in a series of sixty entirely original and authentic maps, the present condition of geographical discovery and research in the several countries, empires and states of the world, with a special index to each map. Edinburgh: W. & A.K. Johnston.
1914: SML Map Room 707, G1019 J645 1914 (LC)
1917: SML Map Room 707, Folio E1019 J645 1917 (LC)
- A list of atlases and maps applicable to the world war. Dir. Philip Lee Phillips, chief, Division of Maps, Library of Congress. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1918.
SML Map Room 707, Z6021 U55 1918 (LC)
- Livesy, Anthony. The historical atlas of World War I. New York: Holt, 1994.
Bass Library D521 L56X 1994+ Oversize
SML Reference D521 L56X 1994+ Oversize
- The United States Military Academy. Campaign Atlas to The Great War.
- Yale University Library Map Collection. Maps related to World War I.
- Atlases and Maps
- Book Reviews
- Dictonaries and Encyclopedias
- General Histories
- Indexes and Abstracts
- Primary Sources
- Subject Bibliographies
Ypres Salient around the Second Battle of Ypres, Apr-May 1915
- World War, 1914-1918, Maps
- World War, 1914-1918—Atlases
- World War, 1914-1918—Gazetteer
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--Maps