The Kline Science Library is now operating as the Center for Science and Social Science Information, which is located at 219 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511-8499
- Dictionary of Applied Math for Engineers and Scientists. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2002.
COVERAGE: Includes approximately 3000 mathematical terms written for students and professionals who are not primarily mathematicians.
AVAILABILTY: PRINT -- QA5 D49835X 2002 ENGINEERING & APPLIED SCIENCE
- The Cambridge Dictionary of Statistics. 2nd ed. Cambridge University Press, 2002.
COVERAGE: Simple definitions and explanations of theoretical and applied statistics terms as well as short biographies of 100 statisticians.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- QA276.14 E84 2002 EPH, SML, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- A Dictionary of Named Effects and Laws in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. 4th ed. London; New York: Chapman Hall, 1980.
COVERAGE: One paragraph definition of scientific laws and effects that are named after the scientists who discovered them.
AVAILABILTY: PRINT -- QD5 B32 1980 KLINE
- Mathematical Programming Glossary
COVERAGE: Contains terms specific to mathematical programming and some related disciplines.
AVAILABILITY: INTERNET RESOURCE
- Glossary of Statistical Terms
AVAILABILTY: INTERNET RESOURCE
- Statistics Glossary
AVAILABITY: INTERNET RESOURCE