The Kline Science Library is now operating as the Center for Science and Social Science Information, which is located at 219 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511-8499
- Encyclopedia of Computational Chemistry. (5 vols.). Chichester; New York: J. Wiley, 1998.
AVAILABILTY: PRINT -- QD39.3 E46 E53X 1998 CHEMISTRY
- Encyclopedia of Environmetrics. (4 vols.). Chichester; New York: Wiley, 2002.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- no call number yet, F&ES
- McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
COVERAGE: Contains 7,100 entries, covering every field of modern science and technology. Most of the articles contain bibliographies citing useful sources. Illustrations are included where necessary to clarify the text. Additionally, the 20 volume set contains study guides and a section on scientific notation.
AVAILABILITY: ONLINE & PRINT: -- Q121 M33 2002 Bass, KLINE
- Encyclopaedia of Mathematics: an updated and annotated translation of the Soviet "Mathematical Encyclopaedia." (10 vols.). Dordrecht; Boston: D.Reidel, 1987-1994.
COVERAGE: Comprehensive encyclopedia of mathematics containing three types of articles; survey-type, medium-length and short definitions aiming at different types of readers. Entries include references for further reading. There are additional three volume supplements.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- En18 MATH
- Eric Weisstein's World of Mathematics
COVERAGE: A comprehensive and interactive mathematical encyclopedia.
AVAILABILITY: INTERNET RESOURCE
- Encyclopedia of biostatistics. (6 vols.). Chichester; New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1998.
COVERAGE: Contains over 1200 articles which are extensively cross-referenced. Entries include basic statistical concepts as well as advanced methods and theoretical developments.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- RA409 E53 1998 EPH, MEDICAL
- Encyclopedia of Epidemiologic Methods. New York: Wiley, 2000.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- RA652 E53 2000 EPH
- Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences. (9 vols.). NY: Wiley, 1982.
COVERAGE: This nine-volume reference work provides information about statistical theory and its applications in various scientific fields. New update volumes and supplemsnt cover topics from computer technology to genetics.
AVAILABILITY: PRINT -- QA276.14 E5 STATISTICS