Quick LinksNewspapers Selected Internet Resources Online Databases Research Guide Online News Language Resources Archives of the Soviet Communist Party and Soviet State SEEC Library Fellows Program Related Yale Sites Curator: Tatjana Lorkovic
Acquisitions: William Larsh
Phone: (203) 432-1861
Fax: (203) 432-7231
Mailing Address :
Yale University Library
P.O. Box 208240
130 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
- Basic Phrases for Eastern European Languages
- Dictsearch: Multilingual dictionaries
- InterTran (tm) - translate between language pairs. Includes Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, and Slovenian.
- LOGOS - Multilingual E-Translation Portal
- Online Dictionaries and Translators
- A Web of On-line Dictionaries - over 1800 dictionaries for more than 250 languages.
- Croatian Dictionary
- English-Croatian and Croatian-English Dictionary
- English-German-Croatian Dictionary
- English-Hungarian-English Dictionary
- Hungarian Language Course
- Online English-Hungarian-English Dictionary
- Free English Macedonian Online Dictionary Translation
- Free Macedonian dictionary
- Macedonian Webliography
- Universal dictionary: English-Macedonian-English
- A small English-Polish dictionary
- Anthon's English-Polish dictionary
- Polish-English dictionary. And vice versa.
- Alta Vista's Babel Fish - translate text or webpage from Russian into English.
- Online English-Russian-English Dictionary
- Ozhegov's Russian Language Dictionary (Available Monday-Friday Only)
- Russian-English, English-Russian dictionaries
- Russian-Kazakh dictionary