The Lewis Walpole Library, located in Farmington, Connecticut, is a department of the Yale University Library. Mindful of its own local history, the Library reaches out to its surrounding communities and is a responsible steward of the legacy of Wilmarth Sheldon Lewis and Annie Burr Lewis.
- Ask the Library and FAQs -- Contact information for asking questions or providing feedback about the collections and resources, research tools, programs, and the Library itself, also includes faqs (frequently asked questions).
- The Library & Its History--a brief description of the Library today, a brief history of the Library, the W.S. and Annie Burr Lewis Oral History Project, Library buildings, the William Day Museum of Indian Artifacts, and selected further reading, as well as a link to pages about the the 2007 renovation.
- Directions & Hours--information about the Library's hours and directions to the Library by car and via public transportation.
- Contact Us--street, mailing, shipping, and email addresses; telephone and fax numbers; and Facebook url.
- Staff Directory--list of staff members with name, title, telephone number, and email address.
- Board of Managers--list of members of the Board of Managers of the Library.